WORDPRESSED CLASSIC BOOKS ON SULU
- Report on Sulu Moros .Written by Lt. E.L. Smith, Intelligence Officer, Philippine Islands, USA. September 23, 1908. Classic Book Sectioin. Sulu Online Library 2015
- Studies in Moro History, Law and Religion .The book consists of original studies and translations from Moro Jawi texts made by Dr. Najeeb M. Saleeby
- Sulu Archipelago and its Peoples.The Author, Dr. SIXTO Y. OROSA was a District Health Officer, Sulu Supervising Physician at the Sulu Public Hospital and United States Quarantine Officer for the Port of Jolo, Sulu, P. I.
- The Former Philippines thru Foreign Eyes .The Project Gutenberg EBook WordPressed by Sulu Online Library
- The Gardens of the Sun A Naturalist’s Journal on the Mountains and in the Forests and Swamps in Borneo and the Sulu Archipelago
- The History of Sulu .Author: Dr. Najeeb Saleeby, a Christian who lived among the Moros in Mindanao and Sulu.
- The Isles of Fear .By Katherine Mayo.Published 1925, New York. Classic Book Section: Sulu Online Library 2015
- The Philippine Islands .A Political, Geographical, Ethnographical, Social and Commercial History of the Philippine Archipelago Embracing the Whole Period of Spanish Rule With an Account of the Succeeding American Insular Government. Author: John Foreman. Published MCMVI, London.